Monday 13 July 2015

Canada Day Continued on Seymour

This is a continuation of my adventures after the Moonlight Mountain Run. I was probably home for no more than 1.5hours just enough time to shower, eat something and rest before heading back out to Seymour Mountain to do another 9k with about 460m of elevation gain, lucky for me it was mostly just hiking.

I met up with Holly and she wanted to explore the middle trails of Seymour so we parked at the upper parking lot at the Old Buck Connector and it was someone's bright idea to go downhill first then, climb back up. There were some cool looking trees along the way. The day was just getting time on tired legs. Here are some pictures from the day.

Spiral Trees All Around Us

Look at the Beautiful Trails of Seymour

Very Runnable but Even Better While Walking

Who Puts a Log Right in the Middle

Not Sure Why I Added This Picture but Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment